A list of resources I am finding helpful for preparing to write a dissertation in RMarkdown.
- Lucy D’Agostino McGowan’s incredibly helpful toolkit & blogpost: “One year to dissertate”
- Rosanna van Hepen’s blog series on writing a thesis with RMarkdown
- My presentation at our R-Ladies #LndOnt chapter meet up on using RMarkdown for writing articles (more useful links in the presentation)
- Angela Li’s twitter thread of how she used RMarkdown for thesis writing
- Curtis Miller’s blog post on how tips for organizing R projects
- RStudio community thread on recommendations for writing a dissertation in RMarkdown/RStudio
- NB: If you found this list by clicking on the link in my reply to this thread, I apologize for the circular nature of this link! But the thread is truly useful, so I’ve added it here for my own reference later on.